Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Somewhere, Someone Special (SS) is there for us?

Do you all agree? Well most of you would have nodded yes to this question of mine, right? (or you all didn't?)

I nodded yes (I did) as I asked this question to myself. I believe (with much certainty) too, though by now (uh huh am not that old) I should have come across that Special Someone (SS) meant for me. But that SS seems to be playing hide and seek game with me or is it not the case?

I wonder most of the time these days about my SS (how would he be and look like?). Or am I never going to have that SS in my life? I shudder to think but yet again till now I have lived without that SS in my life and been happy. Would I be happier with that SS or without one?

Well, well I am again left with more questions. I have been reading books (the happy ending ones), still reads whenever I catch hold of one. In such books no matter what, the end is always happy so my heart exudes happy enzymes which make my eyes twinkle and my face radiate with happiness. Here I vehemently believe someone out there is meant for me with all the qualities I would like him to have and vice-versa.

I would want someone with a good persona (must admit here that good looks and a good height are also welcome, *smiles).

Someone I would keep in my heart, till it's very last beat (beep beep beep).

Someone I would be proud to walk around and raise my own little, sweet and happy family with! (Sigh).

Someone who would color my world and make me have the strength of Hercules (by being there for me always) so that every daunting task life has to throw at me would seem puny and a piece of cake! (Ha, ha)

Together we would grow old with grace, dignity and much love (Yes!).

So I wait for the day for that Special Someone to step in my life (Wink, wink, wink!).

Yes I believe in Special Someone for each and every one of us! (All is well).

And with that note, are you coming? (Galloping on a white horse my Special Someone?).

No comments:

Post a Comment