Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WHY?

WHY?




I do not remember a single moment where I have not been hurt.

Why does a moment of happiness bring forth a series of unhappiness?

Every day I wish for good things to happen but why the contrary?


What bad deeds must I have done in my previous life?



Why do such things always happen in my life? (Is it the same with others?)



Be it in studies, love and friendship why am I the one being HURT always?



Now that the study part is over, I thought love would come and embrace me...and I mean TRUE LOVE…the genuine kind.



But why do I always meet the wrong ones, the fake ones and the cheats?



What is it dear GOD?



Having a simple heart is very difficult, guess they can see right through me and find me an easy target.



I always thought I was "the miss know it all" in such matters of heart but boy! I was wrong.


Should I believe in meeting the wrong ones until the "right one for you"?

If meeting the 'wrong ones before the right one' is believed why this heart must hurt a lot?

Of course with time everything fades away; the hurt heart, the "wrong ones", the oh! so many tears too!

But that very moment, your heart rules your mind, the heart is superior and you lose your thinking sense.

You feel everything around you have collapsed and feel you will never be the same.


Your world is black and bleak then, your world has lost all its colors, there you wish and hope "the one for you" comes along and color your world with hues of yellow, red, green, blue, pink,…



They say sorrow is a great teacher, indeed it is! But yet again with time you tend to forget 'happened things'.


You start anew and the next instance the very same things happen (the lies, tears, unhappiness…), you feel life has cheated you again! Life has made a fool out of you! Life has fooled you again?


Tears accompany your life again…your life is robbed of happiness...your heart breaks into a million pieces…pieces which you feel will never be found…even if they are found and put together the heart would look like someone has solved a jigsaw puzzle..(with all the wavy lines)…


Why must such things happen in my life?

The cycle goes on...but why is unhappiness always on the winning side?

Why can't happiness have the upper hand in my life?

Awww…questions are many and answer a few n feeble...

Dear god! Let me and all have laughter filled life!


(Author's Note: just random thoughts when in one of the 'BLUE' mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment