Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GOODBYE MY LOVE, THE FINAL GOOD BYE!

I always kept my HOPE alive thinking one day

One fine day, you are going to come to me

With all your love, pure from the (your) heart

And make me happy like the first time you did

With your eyes full of love for me and your eyes only for me

I was happy then, my face was always radiant, I was all smiles :)

My world was colorful; I thought finally "you are the one for me"

You with all your weirdness I accepted, trusting my heart instead of my head

My head gave me 1000 facts that you are not someone to be given my heart too

But my heart remained at that juncture, the day you showed me all your love

My heart never budged though my head said I should, my heart stood there with your love

I trusted my heart, as simple as that, but how come my heart failed to see you, the real you?

You with all your promises made me feel so loved, indeed it did, but your love was short-lived

I didn't realize you were all fake/ made-up (but I looked in your eyes and saw genuine love)

I was wrong, my heart was wrong! (still wondering how could I have been wrong?)

I waited so many days and nights for you to come

But even after so many such days and nights you failed to come and embrace me with your love

The days were dull and the nights my pillow were soaked with tears

My heart is an empty chamber now, should you try to see you can see right through

Though it still pains and tears come out of my eyes (why am I still hurting and still crying?)

I am crying now too (as I am writing this) but one day, one FINE DAY

All my pains and all my tears are going to STOP, it will!

That much trust and faith I have in me (myself and I!)

It is no more "you and me", it is me with only "Mythoughts" now!

I trusted you and now it is time for me to trust myself, I am a strong gal and I am!

I wish you much happiness and success in your life and may love surround you!

And with much love, hugs and kisses for the very last time, I bade thee GOODBYE MY LOVE!

GOOD BYE FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment