Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nothing Is Going My Way!

It is always the same, same old same. Every thought, wish, dream I have are all in vain. Nothing materializes.

They say if you concentrate, really do, than nothing can stop us from achieving our set goals, dreams, wishes, thoughts but sadly this doesn't happen in my case.

I seem to fail almost every time. Nothing is working out, not quite near also.

Bah! I really am sad, don't know what to do. Why can't I have it all fulfilled, if not all at least some?.

Why the contrary always? Why am I always made the target? Why can't I be the one to hit the target (the bull's eye?).

Why do I always have choices which can't be mine because the moment I take the choices and try to make it mine, it no longer exists!

And at times even if I do get a chance to make the choices mine why am I always wrong (almost always?).

Why can't I envision clear cut paths, the path that will say that I have made the best choice (Atta girl!)?

I look at them and I see everything happening their way but why not with me (God are u listening?)

Am I that unlucky? Am I being tested? Are gods above testing my endurance, my enduring capability (till I grow gray?)

Whoa, again I am at the crossroads of my life and I don't know which road to take. They say take the road 'less taken', but I don't seem to know which road is the 'less taken'. (Confused me?).

Or should I just go with the flow? Because no matter what choices I make they always receives the backhand, the lower hand and is not on the winning side (Sob!)

And as always I have to say "Nothing Is Going My Way" (:( Sigh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment